Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Biblical Theology and Evangelism


Among random thoughts that I might post here, I want to begin a project that I've been "chewing on" for quite some time. Biblical Theology is a discipline of Biblical Studies that is near and dear to my heart. Its approach to the scriptures and to Christian Theology is beneficial in a number of ways, and it has been applied to all sorts of areas in Christian Life, except Evangelism. Now, it's not entirely true that nothing has been done in this area, but the work is not very extensive. So, I'm going to try to begin "hashing it out," so to speak, here on my blog.'' I hope eventually to develop a sort of "presentation," even, that will enable anyone who is interested in using a "biblical-theological" approach to the work of Evangelism. Mainly, this exercise is for my own benefit - to finally do something with these thoughts and to develop an approach. But I hope it helps whoever is reading.

Stay tuned for more...

No comments: